Friday, October 07, 2005
Hello 2sy'oh five!!!
Haha I cannot say how much I really like this class. So ironic...at the beginning of the year we were like so darn separated: 1gy, 1co, 1sy (and one 1se)...and now look what we have become?
One united class! :D
i think we're very nice and we accept who we are...and exams are over, the year is coming to a close and this is the first time i'm tagging in this blogg!!
I think, seriously, we should go organise an outing at the end of year. A chalet at sentosa is like very cliched...but I dunno lah. :) Then we can barbeque (though I have no idea how), play volley ball and dunk each other in the sea!! hhahaha. I have such great ideas! (joking, joking)
2sy we rock!! WE MUST BEAT CO IN TALENTIME NO MATTER WHAT!!!! yeah!!!
♥ jane
wheezed and
sneezed ;
10:50 pm